- Call local emergency number for ambulance
- Ask for ambulance service
- Give exact location of incident with directions (including city and state/county). Mention any landmarks to help the ambulance find you.
- Give number of casualties.
- State the type of accident/incident occurred and injuries sustained.
- State if any other emergency services are required.
- Give the number of the phone you are using.
- Ask for estimate time of arrival of ambulance.
Please check the emergency services numbers for your country.